Forrester Consulting, on behalf of eCommera and its subsidiary OrderDynamics, have conducted interviews with over 300 retailers from across North America, Europe and the APAC region to find out how retailers are progressing toward omni-channel retail.
Download the full report to find out:
- Why retailers need cross-channel fulfilment flexibility
- Why omni-channel initiatives are being led by the C-suite
- How are retailers tackling the technology challenges
- Where should your organisation focus to stay competitive.
Key findings include:
- Today, one-in-four firms already have omni-channel capabilities in place. This number is set to grow to three-in-four in the next 12 months
- Integrated fulfilment programs trump other omni-channel initiatives in terms of priority
- Order management technology is imperative to omni-channel retail
- Omni-channel programmes are having a positive impact across a range of store and channel metrics.